Terms and Conditions
1. Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, phone number, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors/users.
2. Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
- Permitted or required by law; or,
- Trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or,
- Investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
3. Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
4. Payment Terms
Any fees which the Company may charge you for the Software or Service, are due immediately and are non-refundable. This no refund policy shall apply at all times regardless of your decision to terminate your usage, our decision to terminate your usage, disruption caused to our Software or Service either planned, accidental or intentional, or any reason whatsoever. The Company reserves the right to determine final prevailing pricing - Please note the pricing information published on the website may not reflect the prevailing pricing.
The Company, at its sole discretion, make promotional offers with different features and different rates to any of our customers. These promotional offers, unless made to you, shall have no bearing whatsoever on your offer or contract. The Company may change the fees for our Service or Software as we deem necessary for our business. We encourage you to check back at our website periodically if you are interested about how we charge for the Service of Software.
5. Representations and Warranties
By using the Software or Service, you expressly represent and warrant that you are legally entitled to enter this Agreement. If you reside in a jurisdiction that restricts the use of the Service because of age, or restricts the ability to enter into agreements such as this one due to age, you must abide by such age limits and you must not use the Software and Service. Without limiting the foregoing, the Service and Software is not available to children (persons under the age of 18). By using the Software or Service, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old. By using the Software or the Service, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Your participation in using the Service and/or Software is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your user status, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your user account to any other person or entity. When using the Software or Service you agree to comply with all applicable laws from your home nation, the country, state and city in which you are present while using the Software or Service.
You may only access the Service using authorized means. It is your responsibility to check to ensure you download the correct Software for your device. The Company is not liable if you do not have a compatible handset or if you have downloaded the wrong version of the Software for your handset. The Company reserves the right to terminate this Agreement should you be using the Service or Software with an incompatible or unauthorized device.
- You will only use the Service or Software for lawful purposes; you will not use the Services for sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes.
- You will provide us with whatever proof of identity we may reasonably request.
- You are aware that when requesting courier services by SMS, standard messaging charges will apply.
- You will only use the Software and Service for your own use and will not resell it to a third party.
- You will report any errors, bugs, unauthorized access methodologies or any breach of our intellectual property rights that you uncover in your use of the Service.
6. Privacy Contact Information
Date updated on 19th July 2015.